Every year my kids and I struggle with what to get my husband for Father’s Day. (We have an especially hard time, his birthday is the same week!).
If you have the same problem here’s a list of great ideas for all dads and all budgets. Happy shopping!
- Godiva Milk Chocolate Cigars – Dad doesn’t smoke? No problem. Who can resist chocolate?
- Dad and kid matching t-shirts – There is nothing more adorable than this. Check out Xenotees on Etsy for some great options.
- Eddie Bauer Backpack Cooler – For the dad who needs his beer handy and his hands free.
- Game of Thrones Monopoly – Do the pieces get beheaded? (If you buy this PLEASE let me know!)
- Led Zeppelin III Remastered Original Vinyl – Vinyl is back, baby! Get dad his favorite album on vinyl.
- Make Your Own Hot Sauce Kit – For the dad who likes everything spicy!
- Outdoor Survival Bracelet and Kit – This is pretty cool.
- Golfers BBQ Set – Run out of golf gadgets for your golfing dad? These BBQ tools look like golf clubs.
- The Very Embarrassing Book of Dad Jokes – (I might pick up a copy of this for Bobby Mitchell. Because … well, you know.)
- Custom Satellite Map Puzzle – Yes, all the trees in your backyard look alike.
- A good backpack – My husband loves to use a backpack for short trips and I noticed that Bobby Mitchell used one at Disney. Apparently backpacks are back!
- Trekz Titanium AfterShokz Headphones – If dad is a runner he will really appreciate these. My family gave me a pair for Mother’s Day and at first I was “Eh” but now I love them. They actually sit on your cheekbones instead of in or on your ears (so they are safer for outdoor activities) but the sound is great. Don’t tell my husband, but this is what he’s getting. (Find them at Gazelle Sports in Birmingham and Northville).
- Tie by Cyberoptix Tie Lab – If you want to go the traditional route you must check out all the amazing ties at Cyberoptix – especially as they are produced in Detroit. Lots of great styles and designs to choose from.