A three dog (i.e. chilly) version of Bobby & Stacey’s Five Question Quiz this morning.
- Which weighs more? Ten pounds of Tim Horton’s coffee or ten pounds of of TimBits? — They weigh the same
- This 1970’s super star was the warm up act for Three Dog Night; his real name is Reginald. — Elton John. Three Dog Night recorded Your Song (and performed it in concert) but they didn’t release it as a single when they were told that Elton was going to tour the U.S. They were hoping it would be a big hit for him, and it was!
- Who is the Groves High School student who had a heart transplant? — Trevor Sullivan. Hear him tell his amazing story below and click HERE for more information on how to sign up as an organ donor. As Trevor says “There’s no reason not to.”
- Stacey’s husband flew to Connecticut to see who in concert? — Bruce Springsteen. And he had some excellent seats – check out his video. .
- They’re the biggest selling DUO in pop music history. — Hall & Oates. They beat out Simon & Garfunkle, Tears For Fears, Sonny & Cher, Sam & Dave, The Carpenters, The Righteous Brothers and Wham.
Thanks for reading all the way to end! Here’s your bonus info: We’re giving away tickets to see Daryl Hall & John Oates July 18 at DTE Energy Music Theatre all weekend long!