Answers to Bobby & Stacey’s Five Question Quiz from December 10th 2015 :
- Who’s a bad banana with a greasy black peel? Answer: MrGrinch
- You have three strings of light with 50 lights on each string. How many lights do you have? Answer: 150
- Eartha Kitt and Madonna both had hits with this song. Answer: Santa Baby
- The guy who wrote the blockbuster musical Hamilton on Broadway also wrote the music for what blockbuster movie out this month? Answer: Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- This rock star got his start singing “We Wish You an R2D2 Christmas” Answer: Jon Bon Jovi
Play the 5QQ every weekday at 7:10am!
Click HERE to read how Jon Bon Jovi ended up on the Star Wars Christmas album!