Kick Up Your Thanksgiving Festivities With Delicious Cocktail Recipes From Sammy Hagar [VIDEO]

So, It’s your turn this year to bring the beverages to Thanksgiving dinner. Rather than just grab the standard red or white wine, how about turning up the volume this year with some out of this world libations from the Red Rocker himself Sammy Hagar!

Sammy is not only a world renowned, hall of fame singer/songwriter, he also is a liquor entrepreneur. In almost every bar in America you can find his Cabo Wabo Tequila and Beach Bar Rum on the top shelf.

In 2007, Hagar sold 80 percent of the tequila to Italian spirits company Gruppo Campari for $80 million (a later deal for the remaining 20 percent eventually pushed the total to almost $100 million). In 2011, Hagar unveiled Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum at his Beach Bar & Grill restaurant in Maui

Sammy’s Infused Rum recipe:


Sammy’ Perfect Margarita:





Visit Full Site